Cawley Winter Sports offered: Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Cheer. These are all cut sports.
All athletes who would like to participate need to 1) sign up, 2) have a current physical on file and 3) have an athletic handbook turned in. Athletic Handbooks can be filled out and submitted either digitally to Mr. Middleton or a paper copy turned into the main office. Athletic Handbook hard copies can be found in the main office. You can also download from the Cawley school website under ‘students & families’ followed by ‘Athletics’. **Sign ups will close at 2:30 p.m. on Friday, October 28th. Students must be cleared to participate**.
- Thursday, Nov. 3rd: 4:00-5:00- 6th graders only; 5:00-6:00- 7th and 8th graders only.
- Friday, Nov. 4th: 430-530- 6th and 7th graders only; 5:30-630- 8th graders only.
- Wednesday, November 9th and Thursday, November 10th anyone who made the 1st cut 4:30-6:00
- Nov. 4, 9, 10 from 2:45-4:30. Change after school and report to the gym.
- Informational meeting Oct. 26th – 2:45-3:30 in cafe. Tryouts Nov. 3, 4 from 3:00-6:00 in the cafe.