This is a reminder of the drop-off and pick-up procedures at the front of the school.
1. Always drive the car past the crosswalk when dropping off and picking up your child.
2. If you drop your child off at the back or middle of the line (which is not recommended), please do not pull out and go around other cars.
3. Please do not pull into the parking lot to have your child enter or exit the vehicle. This is very dangerous, as cars are pulling into parking spaces and some backing out of spaces. Students face an additional hazard when they have to cross the thruway where the majority of parents are driving.
4. Please be respectful, patient and courteous to other drivers.
5. If you want to avoid the heaviest traffic, try to arrive before 7:35 am.
If you have any further questions, suggestions or concerns regarding student drop-off and pick- up, please contact Mr. Benson, Mr. Largy, or Officer Blanchette.